Sunday, November 8, 2009

THE ENEMY WITHIN!!!


I see the head of Homeland Security has cautioned Americans about backlash against Muslims. I just wonder what she means by that? Does she mean that Americans should not be totally outraged over the murders at Fort Hood? Does she want us all to just let this slide by, as an isolated incident by one Army soldier that sort of fell off the rocker. It makes me question, just who's Homeland Security is she concerned about. As far as I am concerned, the attack of 9/11 faded from America's memory way too fast. It seems that all our leaders want us to do, is forget. Why is that? I am sorry, but I can't forget, nor do I want to forget. There is no way you can convince me that those murderous Muslim's that brought down the World Trade Center, and crashed into the Pentagon, or killed those people in a field in Pennsylvania, were just a bunch of unruly misguided, and troubled young men, who just happened to be Muslim. The attack on 9/11 was cold blooded, and calculated, and planned to the finest detail, and the same goes for the attack at Fort Hood. Major Hasan, was not suffering from PTSD, as some reports alluded too. He was Muslim first and American second, and his true loyalty came through. If I were the head of Homeland Security, or if I were Commanding General of the Armed Forces of the United States, I would at this time be rounding up every known Muslim in the military, with the intention of finding out exactly where their loyalties lie. If they are Muslim, their loyalty will be with Allah first, and foremost. These are not the people we need in our military, not any branch, not any capacity. If I lived anywhere near a mosque, I'd be watching them, every moment of the day if that were possible. Any American who thinks we are not at war with Islam, has their heads stuck up their proverbial a**'s. I mean that sincerely!!! The nation of Islam's one and only goal is, world domination. They have made no secret of their intent to wipe Israel and the United States off the face of the globe, if we don't bow to Allah. What is it about the threat that our government doesn't get? If I knocked on your front door, and I told you that I am here to make you bow down to my false god, and if you don't, I'm going to brutally murder you, and your family. I've been known to murder my own children because they didn't follow Allah, so I will have no problem cutting the heads off your wife and children either. Would you then invite me in, give me a sword or knife to kill me with? I think not!!! Well, my friends that is exactly what America is doing. Our government sees no problem inviting our enemies to live amongst us, and arming them to murder us. In the name of political correctness, our government urges us to look the other way, be tolerant, and do not offend them. There are many of us who see this happening, but obviously not enough of us, that's for sure. You need to make your family and your friends and neighbors aware of the threats of Islam. Everyone needs to be aware of the Muslims in your area. Remember, a Koran believing Muslim, is a potential terrorist among us. The Koran teaches that Infidels must either bow and worship Allah, or be killed, facts, plain and simple. They make no distinction between Christians, Jews, Black, White, Gay, Straight. If you are not a worshiper of Allah, you are in no uncertain terms, and Infidel. This cannot be emphasized enough.

"A country that can not recognize it's enemy, will certainly perish by that enemy's sword." My words, and I firmly believe it to be the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments about any of my posts. Your constructive criticism is always welcome.