Friday, February 4, 2011

SHARIA, THE THREAT TO AMERICA. HASN'T ANYONE BEEN LISTENING TO "THE WATCHMAN" FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS???

THE EMBLEM OF THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD

Here is a short excerpt from the findings of "The Center For Security Policy" report, subtitled: An Exercise In Competitive Analysis, the report is from Team BII.

" It is now public knowledge that nearly every major Muslim organization in the United States is actually controlled by the Muslim Brotherhood or a derivative organization. Consequently, most of the Muslim-American groups of any prominence in America are now known to be, as a matter of fact, hostile to the United States and it's Constitution."

At the bottom of this Blog article, you will find a link that will take you to a pdf file, where you can read the 177 page report. In actuality, it is my understanding that the report in it's entire 372 page edition is also available to peruse online in pdf format.

For some time now, I have been writing about my opposition to the construction of Muslim Mosques in virtually every city and town in America. I have been writing about the falsification of the Qu'ran and how these people will lie in order to destroy America and our freedom. I have been telling as many people as I can about the "Muslim Brotherhood", how dangerous they are, and how nearly every Mosque in America and around the world has ties too, or is controlled by the "Muslim Brotherhood". I have come to understand that I must be considered someone of obviously little recognized credibility, I am an unknown. I have no authority, and I am not publicized enough to carry much of a following. I am however a "Watchman", and I am just one of many Watchmen in America. We have all been alerting and warning the citizens of this coming insurrection, this disease called Islam. So many times I feel that these warnings are falling on deaf ears. Perhaps now that the United State's Center for Security Policy has come forward with this report, readers and listeners will credit the "Watchmen" of America will a little credence. Mostly, I pray that my readers will heed the warnings, not just read them, and in an hour, dismiss them as the ravings and rantings of a right wing racist, bigoted Islamaphobe.

I highly recommend that this Blog Post and the information contained within, and the information from the link provided be passed along to anyone out there who may have a liberal friend or friends. It appears that Liberals have put their faith in Obama, and in his administration. Please read the information provided. I really don't care how the truth gets out and reaches as many Americans as possible, I only care that the truth about Islam gets out.

Islam is NOT a religion, let alone a peaceful one. The Muslim Brotherhood are barbarians from another age, they can not be trusted. Put your faith in the honesty of a local Mosque Imam, and you're putting your faith into the Muslim Brotherhood. Guard your family, guard your family!!!

A warning from:

The Watchman, God Help Us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments about any of my posts. Your constructive criticism is always welcome.