Wednesday, October 24, 2012

HOW MANY LIES AND COVER-UPS DOES IT TAKE FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO WAKE UP??? OBVIOUSLY TOO MANY!!!





  My friends, I'm going to make this short and sweet.  I have never in my 3 + years of writing blog, shied away from calling a spade a spade.  I will not shy away from the truth this time either.
  It has always been my opinion that Barack Hussein Obama is a mere shadow, an illusion, if you will.  He is an empty suit, he has no substance.  His entire life is a falsehood, for all intensive purposes, he doesn't exist.  He is made of straw, as the arrows of accusations simply pass through him.  His entire worthless illusion of existence is a complete and total deception.  In essence, Barack Obama isn't just a liar, he is himself a lie.  He has no vetable background, he came from nowhere and he has managed to become President of the United States.  That fact alone is embarrassing.  He is guilty of speaking the truth but one time, and that is when he promised to fundamentally transform America.  He has turned America into a nation that once prided itself on it's Christian values, into a nation that accepts blatant outright lies from it's elected leaders.  How can we as Americans expect the rest of the world to trust us, when we cannot trust our own government?
  I ask all of you to please click on the Family Security Matters link I have provided.  Watch the up to the minute report from Fox News last night.  You decide from these latest facts, if Obama is who you want in the White House for another four years.  I'm sure that this latest revelation will make you want to make sure everyone, and I mean everyone in your email address book gets this blog.  If you have ever or never passed along one of my Blogs, it is my prayer that this is the one you should pass along.
  We cannot allow Barack Hussein Obama to keep his seat as President, it is imperative that all 7 million Christians that did not vote in 2008, cast a vote for Biblical principles this year.  The very survival of this nation and our way of life hangs in the balance.  The news from this video should cause outrage across this nation, an expose Obama and his administration for the pariah's they are.
God Help Us
Sincerely,
The Watchman

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments about any of my posts. Your constructive criticism is always welcome.