Monday, November 1, 2010

IF YOU WON'T BELIEVE ME, HERE'S THE TRUTH FROM THE HORSES MOUTH

Okay everyone, here's your guy!!! I've been telling people the truth about Islam, and their agenda for America. I've had many people accuse me of being a racist, and Islamaphobe and a hate monger. I am none of these, but I am "The Watchman" (Ezekiel 33:6) and I am once again sending an alert across the Internet about just how dangerous a practice it is, when you invite your enemy into your house to appease him, for appeasement's sake.
As a last resort, I ask everyone to click on the either the picture or the web link I've provided, watch the video. It was done by the liberal media CNN, not FOX. If you listen to the leaders of Islam, they are telling you the truth about Islam, and their ultimate goal in the West.
If, after watching this news video you still feel that Islam is a harmless peaceful religion, then you certainly may continue to invite to build as many Mosques as close to your family as you can. As for me America, I will just continue to arm myself and wait for the coming head to head conflict that is imminent.
God Help Us
Sincerely,
"The Watchman"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments about any of my posts. Your constructive criticism is always welcome.