Friday, September 10, 2010

DO I SEE ANOTHER DOUBLE STANDARD COMING??? I BET I DO!!!



IF THE U.N. OUTLAWS "OFFENSES AGAINST RELIGION", DOES THAT MEAN THAT ISLAM CAN NO LONGER VOCALIZE HATE SPEECH AGAINST JEWS AND CHRISTIANS?

We all know this isn't going to happen. The U.N. outlawing offenses against religion, no on your life. I'll tell you what may happen though. The U.N. may pass a form of declaration that it is a hate crime to speak out against Islam, but only Islam. Because the U.N., is basically Godless, but very fearful of Muslim uprisings, I'm sure that they will vote unanimously to punish anyone who opposes Islam, in any way shape or form. This is a tactic that has always worked throughout history. It's the old: "If we appease the enemy, they'll leave us alone. Needless to say, it's a strategy doomed to failure.
Perhaps Imam Rauf can just get Barack Obama, the new "Calif" to sign an Executive Order, making Muslims and Islamic Mosques off limits. I'm sure Obamasiah in his infinite wisdom will even throw Islam the, "it's still okay" for you guys to preach hate, and kill Jews and Christians bone. Of course the new Ground Zero Mosque will require the standard dome and minarets. It'll be all tied up in a pretty little "throw the Ground Zero families under the bus package."
I know where our country has been, but I certainly don't like where it's headed. It's like America is an airplane, and Obama is the pilot, the nose is pointed down, and Obama won't pull up. That's the best analogy I can come up with right now.
God Help Us








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments about any of my posts. Your constructive criticism is always welcome.