Tuesday, December 8, 2009

"A Day That WIll Live I Infamy" Oh yeah???


Was it me, or did anyone else notice a serious lack of coverage yesterday, December 7, 1941? I can't possibly be the only one to remember that date. Remember Pearl Harbor???

It took a long time I guess for the news media to forget the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, I suppose they just didn't want to offend the Japanese. Are we now afraid to offend the Japanese, and the Muslims? Well, I can hardly wait for everyone to forget D-Day. I know the French have already forgotten.

A shame, a real shame. I am for once, at a loss for words.

I will remember Pearl, and D-Day, and 9/11, and I don't care if it offends anyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments about any of my posts. Your constructive criticism is always welcome.