Thursday, November 19, 2009

Devout Muslims In Key Posts at Homeland Security!!!



Take a good close look at these two men. Both are devout Muslims, just like the Fort Hood terrorist, and the boys who flew the planes into the World Trade Center. Not to mention the bomber's of the USS Cole. You'll never guess where these potential terrorists are working!!! How about the Department of Homeland Security, and I don't mean for some country in the Middle East either. I mean our United States of America Department of Homeland Security. Is there any wonder why our illustrious president, the anointed one asked us not to jump to conclusions about Nidal Hasan, the Fort Hood shooter? You should know, that Arif Ali Kahn is a Sunni, and that Kareem Shora was born in Damascus, Syria. Both are follower's of the Koran. They are both tied to numerous terrorists organizations, and they are both tied to Barack Hussien Obama. There is no doubt that as I continue research on these boys, that I will find more and more incriminating evidence regarding their terrorist affiliations. Just give me time. If you are as angry as I am, I don't blame you, if you are not angry about these boys being appointed way back in June and August, then you are part of the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments about any of my posts. Your constructive criticism is always welcome.