Friday, May 3, 2013

Obama 'couldn't be prouder' of Jason Collins - CNN.com

Do you see a likeness here?

I sure do!
Obama 'couldn't be prouder' of Jason Collins - CNN.com

REALLY???  Are we missing something here???  It was once said, "a picture is worth a thousand words."  Check these out, then tell me why Obama couldn't be more "prouder" ( if there is such a word?) 
 
I rest my case!

 
  So here are the questions...
Is Michelle really the wife and mother of Barack Obama and his children?  Is there a reason why Barack is so behind the feminine movement?  Could it be that he wishes he was a girl?  Will he leave Michelle and the girls to spend more time with Jason Collins?
  I know that all this seems out of the ordinary and borderline ridiculous, but let me ask this; how does a president who supports gay marriage, say "God bless you" to Planned Parenthood?  Obama, at best is an empty suit!  He is simply one lie after the other.  Obama is a hypocrite and an arrogant one at that.  He has no morals, no integrity and no principles.  Where am I going with this?  Well, no one knows where he came from, he claims to be Black, when we all know he is more White than Black, and more Arab than African.  He has yet to supply a valid birth certificate, and he has an uncanny ability to avoid making decisions and answering direct questions.  In actuality, the personage of Barack Hussein Obama is non-existent.   With all that in mind, he has been elected to the highest office in the free world, twice! He's destroying a free nation that 200 hundred years to build, and he's terminating it's very existence is less than 5 years. 
  Do I believe Obama is gay?  As much as I believe he's white, or black, or African or Arab or American!  I do believe that he is a deceiver of the nth degree and his agenda is to bring this nation under God to it's knees. 
  Do I think that there are Republicans in Congress that can stop the Obama carnage?  Yes, I do.  Do I think the Republicans in Congress will stop Obama?  No, I do not!
God Help Us
Sincerely,
The Watchman 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments about any of my posts. Your constructive criticism is always welcome.