Monday, February 4, 2013

Obama a skeet shooter? You've Got To Be Joking!!!




Obama a skeet shooter? See new White House photo - Yahoo! News





Obama shooting skeet!!!  Are you kidding me?  Which one of these photographs are every bit as phony as his birth certificate?  My mind and judging from past truths coming from the Obama White House, I think that both are fake.
  It's hard for me to believe that the White House Public Relations people would even attempt passing these photos as authentic.  
  I have personally fired numerous rifles and shotguns in my lifetime.  Looking at the White House released photo (upper left) I see no sign of recoil.  My experience tells me that recoil from a 12 gauge shotgun, is always present immediately after squeezing the trigger.  I have been looking at this photo pretty close for a number of days, and I see no visible sign of recoil in Obama's face, or shoulder for that matter.  His fine girlie hands show no real apparent grip on the piece.  This shotgun was either loaded with a super light load, or it was photo-shopped into Obama's hands.  I ask, how many of you skeet shooters out there have aimed your gun straight down range from an apparent ground level shooting area in order to nail a clay pigeon?  My experiences in the skeet shooting realm, has been the muzzle pointing in an angled upward trajectory, perhaps 10 or 11 o'clock, unless firing at pigeons coming from a launcher below where I was standing, which doesn't appear to be the venue where Obama is shooting from. 
  How convenient this photo should appear in this past week.  Obama wants to show people (gun owners) that he's one of us.  He would also like everyone to believe that the 2nd Amendment was written to protect the gun rights of hunters and skeet sportsmen like himself.  What a load of lead shot that is.  All gun owners know why there is a 2nd Amendment, and why our founders justified our God given right to protect our families, our homes and ourselves.  That's correct, God gave us the right to defend ourselves, the 2nd Amendment gave us the right to defend ourselves against a tyrannical government, should that cause become justifiably apparent, and it appears to be approaching that point.
  There really isn't much more to say on this subject, except that the lies and the baloney continues to spew from the White House.  After all, isn't it nice to know that Obama goes to Camp David, grabs his shotgun, heads to the range and shoots skeet all the time, I know it makes me feel better to know he's just one of the boys!  His skeet shooting adventures that he participates in all the time, and just now, when he's doing all he can to prove himself a friend of the 2nd Amendment, the White released one of the many, many photos of him enjoy the sport of sporting clays.  Who would have thunk it?  Not me, not anyone that I know is buying into the Obama's a sportsman ruse.  
  God Help Our Nation
Sincerely,
The Watchman
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments about any of my posts. Your constructive criticism is always welcome.