Friday, February 3, 2012

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN; THE ARROGANT REVEREND BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA

The Reverend Obama Presiding Over the National Prayer Breakfast Feb. 2012

Jesus would want us to tax the wealthy.  After all, did Jesus not tell his disciples to "sell all they have and then give to the poor?"  Did Jesus not say " for unto whom much is given, much shall be required."?  (Don't you just love it when someone whose entire knowledge of the Holy Bible, comes from some atheist hack speech writer who loaded it in the teleprompter, starts quoting scripture?)  Well, that is exactly what Obama did yesterday morning as he presided over a National Prayer Breakfast.  Once again he professed himself to be a Christian, at the same time supporting the murder of thousands of innocent unborn babies.  He pretends to be a Christian while at the same time, he is mandating that the Catholic Church abandon it's principles and it's religious beliefs regarding contraception and abortion.  He professes to be a Christian, while at the same time he praises Islam and Muhammad, and vilifies the Christians and Jews around the globe, and in his own country.
  Obama said this:  When I talk about shared responsibility, it's because I genuinely believe that in a time when many folks are struggling and at a time when we have enormous deficits, (who caused those enormous deficits?  No, it wasn't G.W. Bush!)  it's hard for me to ask seniors on fixed income or young people with student loans or middle-class families who can barely pay the bills to shoulder the burden alone."   Really???  Now I can understand seniors on fixed income having a problem, but young people with student loans not shouldering their responsibility, there, I see a problem.  When I borrowed, I paid back, all of it, with interest to boot.  When I see that in my own state of Tennessee there are literally hundreds of unpaid student loans from people who graduated college years ago, I just get angry.  The worst part is that many of these unpaid student loans are from doctors and dentists who practice medicine and earn upwards of $200,000.00 a year, live in huge homes and still owe the taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars.  I apologise for the rant, and beg your indulgence.  Back to Obama the hypocrite.  Obama continued his speech with the following:  "And I think to myself, if I'm willing to give something up as somebody who's been extraordinarily blessed and give up some tax breaks that I enjoy, I actually think that's going to make some economic sense."  (Now there's a hypocritical statement if ever I've heard one.  The Obama administration villifies men like Mitt Romney because he's been financially successful, without mentioning that Mitt Romey over the years, has given 15% of his income to charity and tithes to his church.  I guess Barack forgot to mention that he and Michelle gave all of 1% (one) to charity, according to their tax returns.  Maybe they have good excuses, like greens fees have gone up, or I had to pay for those $1000.00 shoes?  
  Just between me and you Barack, when Jesus told his disciples to sell all they have, he didn't say give the proceeds to Ceasar, did he?  No, he said and give to the poor.  When Jesus said "for unto whom much is given, much shall be required."  He wasn't saying that wealthy people should pay more in taxes.  He was saying that God has blessed you greatly, and you should share your grest blessings.  Jesus wasn't telling the government to tax the wealthy till they bleed, and then chose to whom the money should go.  Somehow I seriously doubt that Jesus would be in favor of taxing the rich so that the government could squander the money on useless projects, i.e., Solyndra for example.
  You can refer to Barack Obama any way you'd like.  I prefer Hypocrite and Chief, Liar and Thief, or even Traitor to His Nation.  In my opinion, this president is an apostate of Satan himself, and he surrounds himself with like men and women.  George Soros, Nancy Pelosi, Valerie Jarrett, Harry Reid, Eric Holder, William Ayers, and a host of others, all of whom I feel must already owe their souls to the devil.  
  Four more years of this White House demon, and our nation will not be recognizable to us and the world.  If we as Christians ever had a second chance, it will be the upcoming 2012 presidential election.  I pray we take this blessing from God, and use it to help turn this nation back into the Christian principled nation it once was.
God Help Us
Sincerely,
The Watchman   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments about any of my posts. Your constructive criticism is always welcome.