Wednesday, April 27, 2011

DO NOT DEMONIZE THE MANY AMERICAN "BIRTHERS", RIGHT OR WRONG, THEY HAD A RIGHT TO QUESTION, AND A RIGHT TO AN ANSWER


I listened to the Glenn Beck radio program this morning and came away somewhat disappointed with the way Glenn was downing the "Birthers".  Whatever happened to "Question with boldness, even the existence of God"?  Is it that Glenn thinks folks should only question the same things he questions?  It occurs to me that maybe Glenn Beck thinks everyone else is stupid except him, and as a Glenn Beck faithful follower, this new attitude of his bothers me.  Perhaps Glenn has already made enough millions from us, and maybe "We The People" are no longer "all the people" in Glenn's world.  Glenn remember when you told your viewers;  "Don't take my word for anything, research it for yourselves."  Maybe that's what the "Birthers" were doing, taking your advice?  I'm sure none of them were expecting a condescending attitude from you, simply because they were well...following your advice.

    I have seen the official Barack Obama birth certificate that was released this morning by the White House.  Yes, it certainly appears valid and authentic, and I won't insinuate that it is a forgery, but I still have a couple of questions.  Question one, why does the paper look so new and fresh, if it has been stuck in a file cabinet since 1961.  Okay, it's a copy of the original.  Then, if it's a copy, was the original printed on secure watermark paper, or was it just copied to watermark paper?  Does anyone in Hawaii know someone who was born in the 1961?  Does their birth certificate look exactly like Obama's?  I suppose I could raise questions about the certificate's authenticity all day long, but I'm sure it would be just an exercise in futility.  I do agree with Glenn, it's time to move on.  There are much more important things to tend to, like the very future of our free nation, tops the list.
God Help Us
Sincerely,
"The Watchman"
   
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments about any of my posts. Your constructive criticism is always welcome.