Thursday, April 7, 2011

ANOTHER BAD DAY AT BLACKROCK


beck-transition-270x200


Glenn Beck and FOX News part ways. Glenn says it’s mutual. As far as I know, Glenn Beck has never intentionally lied to his viewers, and I don’t think he has any reason to start now. For the past two and a half years, the Glenn Beck Program has been the one place on TV where the truth about our nation, and the world were told. Glenn never said “listen to me”, he always encouraged us to “research it for yourself.” I did, and every time I did, I found Glenn’s information to be quite concise and extremely accurate.  It grieves me to see that the far left cable network hosts are taking credit for this breakup, although it doesn’t surprise me, not in the least.  I can hear Chris Mathews right now telling about the tingle he’s getting up his leg, because Glenn is being fired by FOX.  Should that one day prove to be a fact, then the actual fact will be that Murdock was pressured by Obama, Soros and some Imam.  Either way FOX will miss Glenn Beck,  and they will also miss the 3.5 million Glenn Beck loyal viewers at the five o clock PM time slot.  It was the refreshing honesty of the Glenn Beck program that captured the hearts and minds of the faithful.  FOX will soon find that the viewers loyal to Glenn weren’t watching the FOX News Channel because they just love FOX or O’Reilly or Hannity or Greta, no sir, they were there to see Glenn. 

  Glenn Beck was an inspiration to millions of American Patriots across the nation.  Glenn was that breath of fresh air that comes when you finally find someone who is speaking the truth.  I didn’t agree with 100% of what Glenn had to say, but I agreed with 99%.  I for one will be looking for a way to once again connect up with Glenn.  I will listen to his radio show, I will read the Blaze.

Listen to me talking about Glenn Beck like he’s already gone.  He isn’t gone yet, there will be many more shows this year before Glenn takes his leave.

FOX News claims to be fair and balanced, but their scales I’m afraid will be dipping to the left once Glenn Beck is gone from their programming.

Sincerely,

The Watchman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments about any of my posts. Your constructive criticism is always welcome.