Monday, March 15, 2010

Proverbs 11 - Passage Lookup - New American Standard Bible - BibleGateway.com


Proverbs 11 - Passage Lookup - New American Standard Bible - BibleGateway.com

Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Chris Dodd, Charlie Rangle, Joe Biden, all Democrats and Republicans in the United States House of Representatives, and the Senate, read this Scripture, and heed it's warning. As one day you will have to account for your actions here on earth.

I don't know for sure how close we are to the end of ages, but I have a hunch, we're much closer than we were, say 6,000 years ago, and much, much closer than we were last week, or yesterday. The signs throughout the world seem to bear this out. We may not be able to save this world, but we can surely try to save those we love. Jesus said, "we must be born again in order to enter the Kingdom of God." Repentance, and revival, and acceptance of the gift of salvation, is the only way. I don't think I'm alone in saying "God isn't very happy with America right now." It appears He is standing and watching, Divine intercession does not look likely at this point. It is America that has turned it's back on the Lord, and it is America that must find Jesus again. The reason I say America is because this country has the largest population of professing Christians in the world. America is also quickly becoming the next Sodom and Gomorrah. This country needs to get into some serious soul searching, and into some serious prayer. I used to laugh at the bearded guy on the street that carried the sign that read "Repent, the end is near". I'm not laughing anymore. What is taking place in the world isn't funny, not funny at all.


All Christians take heed also of the Scriptures, read the word of God, walk daily with Jesus. As my mother used to say to me, "live every day as though it were your last." Good advice, and I've always tried, sometimes I failed, but I always tried to do as mom said. Trust me when I say, " things will get worse for us Christians, before Christ returns to take us all home."
Prepare yourselves!!!


God Bless You All, and pray for America and the world's salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments about any of my posts. Your constructive criticism is always welcome.