Friday, March 19, 2010

Honor and Integrity In D.C., Not So Much!!!

All hail Obama the Arrogant!!!
According to Obama's actions, the American people are all dummies. He just can not fathom that "We The People" do not want his Obama Care Program, for one simple reason, it stinks bad, real bad. It isn't because we don't understand it, give me a break Obama, we are every bit as intelligent as you are. Actually, we are more intelligent, because we see what you are doing, and you are too arrogant to realize that fact.

I just read about our illustrious representative Bart Gordon switching his "NO" vote to a "YES" vote on the Obama Care Bill. I called his office, I left a message, guess they aren't going to be answering the phones for some time. I left a message and ended my call by referring to him as, well... something I heard during Marine Corps Boot Camp. I was immediately convicted, and called back left another message apologising for my choice of words on the first message. I did however, still use the word "pathetic". As a born again Christian, I experienced a conviction right away, so I apologized right away. I did not take back what I said about how hard I would work to make sure he never ever held office in this state of Tennessee again, for the rest of his days. Now, I don't know if Bart Gordon is a Christian, but if he is, voting yes on this Obama Care Bill should give him some immediate conviction also. Regardless of his religious persuasion, one would think that he would have acquired some sense of right and wrong, good and evil, honesty and dishonesty, but obviously, he hasn't. I'm not sure what Obama, and Pelosi bribed Mr. Gordon with, but I sure hope it's something he really wants. Because, when it comes time for him to answer to the Lord for his worldly actions, he'll have a lot of explaining to do. Like why he voted for a Bill that uses taxpayer funds to kill innocent babies, and that will be just a starter.

I have said this before, and I'll say it again. "I see no way to get away from the strangle hold these Progressives have on this nation, peacefully." The government, no longer fears the people, and that's not a good thing. These politicians do not fear losing their jobs this November. I'm not sure why, but it's apparent they do not fear the chance of losing. They, as Obama and Pelosi and Reid must know something We The People don't know. That of course is the most frightening thought of all.

Conspiracy Theory, maybe it's not so far fetched after all. I'm just sayin'!!!

Just for the record: Mr. Bart Gordon, I apologize for referring to you on your message machine as a "pathetic", well you know what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments about any of my posts. Your constructive criticism is always welcome.