Monday, December 28, 2009

I am the way, the truth, and the life!!! (John14:6)


John14:6... I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life, no one comes to the Father except through Me.
Jesus wasn't kidding around when he told His apostles this. He also told them that if they know Him, they also know the Father. "If you have seen Me, you have also seen the Father" Please read all of John14, you'll be enlightened, and inspired to walk closer with the Lord. If we are to make it to heaven, we must know who God is, believe that Jesus is God. Accept the Lord's gift of salvation, by accepting Jesus, the Son of God into our hearts, and give our hearts to Him.
Something that this administration seems to have forgotten. The Christmas celebration is the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ. Without Jesus, there is no Christmas, no celebration, no forgiveness of sins, no way to eternal life. I guess if you can live without these things, then you can follow Obama's lead. Keeping in mind however, the road to hell is wide, and the road to heaven is narrow. Without Jesus, there is no narrow road, only the wide road, for me, that is not an option. I will continue to speak the praises of the Lord Jesus, and as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. If that offends anyone, or someone, it doesn't matter to me. My relationship with Jesus is all I need for my salvation, and redemption.
The shape of our nation dictates for me to send out this alert. "If you are not walking with the Lord right now, this very minute. If you are not 100% sure you are going to heaven, it is time for you to accept Jesus's gift of salvation. I fear, that time is truly running out. Because I love you all, and I do not wish any of you to die in sin, I encourage you to accept Jesus Christ as your Saviour. If you don't do it for me, then you must surely do it for yourself. God Bless You!!!
Pray for the conversion of Islam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments about any of my posts. Your constructive criticism is always welcome.