Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Obama caught in another lie…while calling Romney a liar! – Glenn Beck



  Since the day Obama was elected to office, I have written at least 460 Blog articles.  At least 40% of those Blogs had something to do with Barack Obama's uncanny, almost mesmerizing ability to lie and deceive.  I mentioned in a number of previous Blogs, that Obama has told the truth only twice, and both of those times was while he was campaigning in 2008.  The first truth was the under his cap and trade plan, "energy costs would necessarily skyrocket", and truth number two was, "we are only 5 days away from fundamentally changing the United States of America."  That was it, everything else about our "Liar In Chief" are falsehoods.  His entire resume' is false, his education, his birth records, his life story, is just that a story.  Where did this guy really come from, and who is he really???  He has the Black population convinced that he is Black African American, when in fact he is 50% White-44% Arab & 6% Black African, a far cry from being what he claims to be.  In one of his books he even said he denounces his White lineage.  But does he lay claim to his Arab lineage?  No he doesn't admit that either.  He continues to pass himself off as African American.  Call me racist, but when I look at pictures of Barack Hussein Obama, from skin tone and facial features, I see Arab.  When I look at Obama I also see the biggest purveyor of deception to have ever darkened the White House door.
  After listening to Obama speeches for the past 3 and a half years, and now listening to his campaign speeches for the upcoming election, I  look at him and see only EVIL, LIAR, TRAITOR!!!  Traitor may actually be the wrong descriptive, as the word traitor means "someone who betrays his own country".  I do not believe Barack Obama is a citizen of this country.
  I do not believe that Barack Obama will be vacating the White House in 2013, or ever for that matter, unless he and his family and his minions are somehow thrown out bodily.  I cannot see this happening however.  I believe there are too many representatives and senators from both sides of the aisle that are in favor of a border less society, predicated of course on the plan for the implementation of the New World Order.
  It is apparent to me, and many others that Obama's agenda will be fulfilled at all costs.  He has laid the ground work for total White House control of every resource from industry to energy, from food production to food distribution, and communication to printed propaganda.  I do not believe there is anyway Obama can be stopped.  Even if "We the People" revolt, the devastation of the U.S. population would make what's happening in Syria today look like a spat.  Obama shows no respect for the Constitution or the people.  I feel in my heart of hearts that Barack Obama is right this minute, the most dangerous man in the world, and I have no doubt that he would order the military to quell any type of revolt by the people, no matter what it takes to do so.  Will our military follow such an order?  I don't know, but Obama has the backing of the U.N. and Interpol.
  If in fact I am wrong, and there is a free and fair election this year, if Obama should actually secure another 4 year term, the total destruction of America as we have known it, is imminent, of this make no mistake.
  Please click on the video link above.  If you come away with the same same impression as I did, then you will know that Obama must be removed from office at all cost.  Remember, a non-vote will be a vote for Obama.
God Help Us
Sincerely,
The Watchman 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments about any of my posts. Your constructive criticism is always welcome.