Tuesday, December 28, 2010

LET'S PLAY "SPOT THE ILLEGAL ALIEN"!!!

Can you spot the Illegal Aliens in this picture? If you guessed all of them, you are correct. What a fine lot, wouldn't you agree?

On a talk radio program the other day, the host was talking about stores and other merchants that cater to Illegal Aliens, and that the Illegals are easy to spot. The studio telephone line lit up immediately. On the line was a liberal listener who accused the host of being racist. The caller also said "that there is no way that you can spot an Illegal Alien just by observing them". The talk show host rebutted the caller's statements, and so do I. Anyone who thinks an Illegal Alien cannot not be picked out of a crowded Walmart store, simply has his/her head in the sand, or elsewhere. If you are behind some little brown people in line at a Walmart checkout, and no one in the entire family/group speaks a word of English, this is a clue as to their legal/illegal status. If they have two overflowing carts and the assumed husband/honcho in the group pulls a wad of cash from his pocket gives some to the checker, and pays the rest of the bill with a government entitlement card or Food Stamps, chances are, the entire family/group are in the United States illegally. If the whole family/group are wearing the latest $100.00 a pair tennis shoes, and they all appear two sizes too big, chances are, they are illegals, and they just came from the shoe department of a J.C. Penny store down the road. Oh yes, Illegals are easily spotted, so much so, that is escapes me how I.C.E. agents have a difficult finding them. I would certainly like to volunteer my services to I.C.E. and for a nominal fee of say $50.00 a head, I will gladly point out the Illegals at any Walmart or other store of I.C.E.'s choosing. I would venture to say, that within a few months I would be able to retire quite comfortably on the money. Suffice to say, it's not that I.C.E. can't find them, it's because they aren't allowed to profile, and well, I am!!! One of the easiest ways to spot an Illegal in a grocery store, is when you try to maneuver around all eight of the children to get to a box of cereal, the tell tale sign is when you say "excuse me" and both mom and pop give you that blank stare and smile, because they don't understand a word you said. They are easy to spot in the parking lot too, they will be the ones going the wrong way in the parking aisles, and they are all smiling at you as you try to pull far enough over to allow them to get by. (I should mention that holding your ground and staring them down until they back up, or move over for you, would be an exercise in futility at best.)
Here are a few statistics regarding Illegals: You should know that 43% of all Food Stamps are given to Illegals in America.
95% of all murder warrants in Los Angeles are for Illegals.
Less than 2% of Illegals are actually working in the agricultural industry, but 41% of Illegals are collecting U.S. government assistance, paid for by the American taxpayer.
Over 66% of all new births in California are from Illegal Mexican alien families.
60% of all HUD properties in America are occupied by Illegals.
More than 39% of students in California grades 1-12 are Illegal Aliens.
75% of Los Angeles' most wanted list are Illegals.
U.S. companies using Illegal Aliens in 2005 profited over 2.36 trillion dollars. All at the expense of American citizens who are now collecting unemployment. So you see, on this one the taxpayer is paying twice. How you say, well, the employer is paying the Illegal less than minimum wage, and they are paying him cash, NO Taxes that way.
Merchants who cater to Illegals are the ones that boast about being multi-lingual. Stores like Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes and a host of others. I was even at a dentist's office last week and he was boasting to me that his office is the only bi-lingual dentist in town. That really didn't impress me very much. When we visited that office again, it was no wonder the waiting area was full of non-English speaking little brown folks all gibbering in Spanish. I doubt I will go back. Just as I refuse to hire a company to do work on my place that uses Illegal Alien labor, I will also not go to a dentist who caters to Illegals. ( I probably shouldn't shop at Walmart either, but with the taxes I pay to support the Illegals, I am forced to save some money somewhere.) Understand, that I hold no grudge against Spanish speaking people, but because my state, county and other local taxes are being used for TennCare and other Social programs specifically designed to enable Illegals, I do take umbrage to that form of taxation. Remember, entitlements are only free to those who are on the receivng end, not to those who have already paid or are still paying their fair share. Unfortunately many of the folks on TennCare are illegal, and I'm paying for their dentistry work as well as mine, and I can't get TennCare. Bottom line, Caucasian, English speaking, working taxpayers in Tennessee and many other states are being discriminated against. The government takes our money through the tax system so that others can take advantage of state and federal insurance programs that we can't have access to. If that's not discrimination and redistribution of wealth, I don't know what is. And in this taxpayer's humble opinion, this practice must be stopped.
GOD HELP US, AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Sincerely,
"The Watchman"
Ulla Tempore' Ullo Situ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments about any of my posts. Your constructive criticism is always welcome.